Sold Inventory

Size: twin barns each 26 X 28 (728 square feet each 1456 total)
Constructed: circa 1910
Levels: reassembled as one level each
Misc: Hand hewn, full scribe, square lap notch, red pine, white pine, tamarack

The Kent barns were originally built just across the lake from their current location. In 1920 they were separated and moved across the ice where they have served well for the last 85 years. The barns are mirror images of each other and can be reconstructed with a dog trot between them, or as individual buildings. The second story hay loft will be eliminated during reassembly, leaving a solid 8 foot high log wall.